As a homeowner, we strive for two things: 1) we yearn for an aesthetically appealing home 2) we want to save money. Unfortunately these two concepts do not always go hand-in-hand. If you hire a home improvement company, you will get the curb appeal you desire, but at a price that could make your toes curl. So what do you do? Well, the answer is simple. You roll up your sleeves and do-it-yourself.
DIY Paver Projects
- Paver Patio: Building a patio is a job that almost any do-it-yourselfer (DIYer) can tackle. It involves a lot of work, but it is all work that you can manage.
- Paver Walkway: A paver pathway can really help set your home apart from the crowd. Just close your eyes and envision that aesthetically pleasing paver pathway winding its way through your yard, from the sidewalk or driveway all the way up to your front door. Simply beautiful. And believe it or not, building a paver pathway is not as hard as you would think!
- Paver Driveway: Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary. You can be like every other home on the block and opt for poured concrete. Or you can do something a little different and op for a paver driveway. Let’s face it; a concrete driveway is just boring. It adds nothing to your curb appeal. A paver driveway, on the other hand, will turn heads, making your home the talk of the town. Plus, there are far more options available, including different styles, different colors, and different brands of pavers. Oh yea, and paver driveways are incredibly durable!
- Paver Fire Pit: If you have ever roasted marshmallows over an open fire, you know just how delicious those golden brown delicacies can be. If you have never roasted a marshmallow over an open fire, you are missing out. Either way, a fire pit could be the perfect addition to your home.
- Paver Pool Deck: When it comes to your pool deck, you have several options. The most popular are poured concrete, stamped concrete, and pavers. Poured concrete is boring, so let’s eliminate that. Stamped concrete is affordable, durable, and aesthetically appealing, but it still falls short of pavers. They may be a little more expensive than stamped concrete, but they are more durable, and more visually appealing. That is what we like to call a win-win.
Of course, before you start building anything, you need one thing…materials. This is where Cinder & Concrete Block Corporation can help. We have been supplying Maryland’s homeowners, do-it-yourselfers, builders, landscapers and contractors with quality Landscaping and Hardscaping products for over 60 years. And we have all of the materials and products you need, including Techo-Bloc Pavers - to complete your project.
Techo-Bloc was founded in 1989 with a simple mission: design and manufacture the finest quality hardscape and masonry products in the industry.
If you have any questions about DIY Paver Projects, please contact Cinder & Concrete Block Corporation, your Maryland Distributor of Techo-Bloc Pavers, by calling 410-666-2350 or visit CinderBlockOnline.com today! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.